Saturday, September 14, 2013

Friday the 13th!

Until today I never really thought twice about Friday the 13th. I am not a supersticious person by any means. Anyway, this is my son's car up in flames. He decided to come home for the weekend from college. He picked up two other kids and headed home. The car (it was a red Taurus) died out once on the highway but started up right away. A few minutes later they notice smoke from the engine so they pulled over, got out to see what it was and it went up in flames. Unbelievable!! I am soooo thankful they all got out to see what the problem was and refuse to think what could have happened. I also hesitated to post this pic because it still makes me sick to think about it. No more beater cars for the college kids. Oh, I forgot to mention we just had work done on it this week. So now allstate has a huge investigation to take care of. Unbelievable!! ( I know I already said that but will probably be saying that for the next week or so). On the next Friday the 13th noone is getting in a car around here.


No comments: