Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Been A Long Time and For a Good Reason

So here is the good reason. I am completely done with my master's degree in reading education. I can't believe it. I have been teaching for 25 years and I always said I had no desire to get my master's. These 2 lovely ladies talked me into it and I am sooo glad they did. Now, on to more blogging and posting what is going on in my room. To start here are a few projects we did from some wonderful teacher blogs. I don't take any credit for creating these projects, just carrying them out with my firsties.


Today we made the Grinch from the Glyph Girls and I forgot to take the pictures of them. That will be on my list of many things to do tomorrow. We also have our Christmas program tomorrow night so a big day is planned for the kiddies tomorrow. I will have more posts to come in the next day or so.  Thanks for stopping by.  




No comments: