Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More Chick Pics




What a week we had with out new babies. The could hardly controll themselves. But, like all things, this too must come to an end. We sent the chicks to a farm in southern Illinois. The farmer is going to send us pictures of his farm and hen house so the kids can see where they are living. They really get attached to these little guys. I let them take the chicks out and play with them. It was so cute when they put the kleenex under them for easy clean up. They thought that was the funniest thing. Needless to say we thoroughly enjoyed this project. I hope anyone else out there in blog world who are also doing the chicks have a great experience.

1 comment:

Suzan said...

I love that you used an aquarium! Your hatch was better than mine. We had 10 out of 20! YIKES - I think I candled too much this year...I just can't help it! I get as excited as the kids!