Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank You Cards

Okay, so I started out as a scrapbooker and then moved on to card making (that is, until I discovered teacher blogs). I haven't made cards in so long. Therefore, I decided to make thank you cards for my kiddies. You see, I always get a ton of wonderful gifts throughout the school year and the last day of school is no exception. Teaching in a catholic school does have its perks. These are the thank you cards I made for the kids. They turned out so cute, if you ask me. Today they were signed, sealed and delivered. Another item off my to do list.
I hope everyone is staying cool out there. Here in Chicago it is 101 degrees with a heat index of 112. I'm sure that may be normal for all the folks in Texas and other parts of the U.S. but in Chicago that is very hot. We are melting here. Anyway, stay cool and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: