Sunday, July 8, 2012

Just Fun Pics!





So, our 4th of July village fireworks show was, once again, a blast (no pun intended). My daughter made these shirts after she saw them on Pinterest. They turned out so cute. My son thought he was funny by wearing the sample shirt and of course he wouldn't be seen in public with it on. In my opinion, he looked kind of cute with it on. He had it on long enough for a few pictures and then he was out of here. Even Bruno, our dog, was ready for the show. I will say it was HOT! 100 degrees here in Chicago is unusual and we had several days in a row in the low 100's. I'm not a heat person so I felt like I was a prisoner in my own house in the middle of summer. That usually happens in the middle of January around here. By the way, has anyone been to Costco lately? They have a laminator with 100 sheets of film for only $20. That's cheaper than buying a package of refills from Target. Needless to say I had to purchase 2 of them (I already have one). One for school and one for my daughter who goes away to school. If you don't have a laminator you should really get one. It's a lifesaver when you are at home and really need it. Now I'm off to my pinning! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: