Sunday, October 12, 2014

Adjectives, Halloween and Finally, A Smartboard!



We've been working on adjectives the past week or so and this activity was perfect for adjectives. My firsties loved drawing pictures of their friends. Then they had to write adjectives on the paper describing their friend. After hanging up the ones above I noticed either I have several kids with lots of freckles or the chicken pox are going around. Love these pics. Here are some more.




 
This is the bulletin board outside of my room. I got this idea from Kacey over at Doodlebugs Teaching. She had some of the best boards ( and products)>

 
Finally, we got a smartboard in our room. This kids were thrilled and so am I.  Now if any of you have any good programs to use on it please let me know.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day off ( if you have no school tomorrow due to Columbus Day).

No comments: