Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome Back Board

So, here is my board outside my classroom. I just love the owl  themes going on this year. I "borrowed" this idea from Erica Boerher. When I found this the owl at Kirkland's I had to get it and use is somehow and this is where he ended up. My classroom is ready to go for the kiddies. They will arrive on Wednesday for a half day and then full days from then on. Pray the heat doesn't come back like it was all summer. We've had beautiful weather the last week or two. Now I just have to decide which back to school activities I want to do since there are a ton of great ones out the on Pinterest and blogs. It would be nice to hear what your favorite back to school activity to do with your class is. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: