Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Eggs, Eggs, and More Eggs!!

 
As you can see our eggs have arrived. I picked them up yesterday and much to my surprise they were colorful!! Every year the eggs I get are always white with maybe one brown egg. This year we have a variety of brown eggs and white. My firsties will be thrilled to see these. This week we are on spring break so needless to say the eggs are at my house. Since we have to turn them 3 times a day I didn't want to go into school all week. Therefore, they are all set up and comfy in my family room. As much as I can't wait to show the kids the eggs I really don't want spring break to end. We are having wonderful weather and I have a ton to do at home, like paint my son's bedroom and clean the basement so my son and daughter can bring more stuff home from college. Yuck!! On to more chores around the house. Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: