Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stuck Santa and Anchor Charts

 So, today we read the book Santa's Stuck, What a hoot! The kids loved it. We went on to make these chimneys which I found on Cara's blog on First Grade Parade. I tell you, if you haven't seen her blog you must check it out. She does awesome things with her class. Kudos go out to Cara!


Here are a few anchor charts we've done in our class. I don't know about you, but I am running out of room for all these anchor charts we make. I hate to take any down but will have to switch some out. The odd and even chart is really a helpful one for the kids. They refer to it quite often. Anyway, on to more projects. I'll have some more projects to post in the next day or so. Today several of our teachers did projects they came across either on blogs or pinterest. We were comparing projects and each one is as cute as the next. Once again, I am soooo thankful that all these great teachers share.  Have a great week!

No comments: