Monday, January 6, 2014

BRRRRR!!!!!!!

Right Now: 8:39 AM CST
  • -14°
  • Few Clouds
  • Feels Like -37°

  •   
  • So, do you think these temps call for a snow/cold day off of school?!!  I am so glad we don't have to get up and warm up the car to head out in the arctic Chicago air! This is unbelievable! We'll, now what to do. Laminate and cut, cut, cut! Since I knew school was closed today yesterday I had a field day on TPT and went a little overboard on purchasing awesome activities for my kiddies.  I have good intentions of getting it all put together and ready to use but we'll see what actually gets done. Here is a pic of just some of the laminated goodies so far. 
 


I know, the snow doesn't look too bad, after all, this is Chicago and we are used to it. But it's not the arctic and we aren't used to -15 temps with windchills of -40!  When the Chicago public schools close you know it's bad out there. The moral of the story is:  STAY INDOORS AND STAY WARM!!

 


No comments: