Sunday, January 19, 2014

Weather Baggie Books, Snowmen, and more Bulletin Boards


 
We've been working on our weather unit these days (as everyone else is) and the kiddies made these really cute baggie books. I don't know why but I didn't even think to take a pic of the inside. I cut a file fold to fit sandwich size baggies. I stapled four sandwich baggies inside. Inside each baggie was an index card which they drew different types of weather on each one. Then they decorated the covers. They really turned out great.


 
We were also working on writing number words. I used the snowman from Funky Fresh Firsties and tweaked it a little. We just wrote the number on the middle snowball and their number word on the bottom. The kids had a good time making them.

 
Here is an adorable board outside our second grade room. These penguins are 3D.

 
Here is another great board made by our wonderful kindergarten teacher. Too cute!

 
Finally, this one is in my room. I love doing this writing activity every year. This year we used clear plastic plates for the snowglobes. We will have open house next Sunday so this week we will be busy cleaning and uber (if that's such a word) decorating for the big day. This is the day for recruiting and it will be a little crazy around here. Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day off for MLK day!


No comments: