Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Graphing


Since it was Friday afternoon (and the kids have been going bonkers because they haven't been outside for recess because of so much snow and bitter cold) I decided it would be a great time to pull out the Valentine conversation hearts and graph what we have in our boxes. This activity really kept them busy. We also graphed what we want for Valentine's day and one little girl said she wanted flowers from Max ( the boy who sits next to her) and he immediately replied "Not from me you're not getting flowers from!" We laughed so hard, it was a riot. The little girl even laughed. I want to thank all the wonderful teachers out there in blog land who share so much of their work. I've been using quite a bit and the kids are really enjoying all the activities. So, Muchas Gracias!!
Have a great weekend and I will try to post more pics this weekend. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: