Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blog Award!!


Woo, hoo! I was awarded the Stylish blogger award from Janine over at Pinks My Ink.
Thanks, fellow blogger. I always love it when I know I have people checking out my blog. So here it goes. I hope I don't bore you too much.



1. I am one of 11 children (number 9).
2. I just started a cohort program towards my masters in reading (and so far I'm loving it).
3. I did the Avon 3day breast cancer walk in 2003 and we walked from Kenosha,WI to Chicago.60miles
    and I only had one blister.
4. I have a 19 year old daughter and a 16 year old son.
5. I teach in a catholic school.
6. My favorite thing in the world to eat is popcorn. My kids at school say I should give popcorn up for Lent, 
    I'm not too sure about that.
7. Besides teaching my other favorite past time is scrapbooking. I own almost every scrappbook gadget    
     there is and I have a wonderful group of scrapping friends.

So, there I am in a nutshell. Take care and as always, thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Janine said...

You are going to love getting your masters in reading, it was a wonderful time for me. I have an 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old daughter. I gave up Starbucks for Lent, it was going to be Facebook, but it didn't happen this year!

Janine