Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spiders and Trains

Our reading story this week is the Itsy, Bitsy Spider and the kids love to talk about spiders. So I thought we should make a graph to see who is afraid of spiders. Check out the little spiders. I made them with my Cricut machine. If you don't have one it's so worth investing in one. I cut out all my bulletin board letters, all my die cuts I need for any project and I use it all the time for scrapping. It's awesome. Many teachers in my building borrow it. I'm sure some of those no responses really should be on the yes side. Oh, well. We all had fun with this graph.


Here is another graph we made last week. We were reading The Little Engine That Could. Living here in Chicago we have a huge rail system and it's not surprising that all the kids have been on a train before. That's
the main means of transportation into downtown Chicago. I cut the trains from my Cricut, also. Too cute.
I'm heading out for the weekend scrappbooking with the girls. Can't wait. Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: